Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Forward to 2011

Many people like to use this time to evaluate the past year, but 2010 was not the greatest year for me, so I prefer to look forward and talk about what I hope to accomplish this year.

Day job – This is one of those bad things, so I hope 2011 sees me in a happy place, seeing as a person spends many hours at their job.

Candles – My Gold Canyon business picked up as the year went on, and I hope to see it continue and grow.  No complaints here.

Online Work – I was hoping to hit 2k, and I made just over 2,100.  I hope to increase this to at least 3k this year and maybe even 4k.  I plan to expand where I have been working and what I have been doing.

Blogging – I plan to continue my Candle blog (http://www.thescentsationals.com/), I have started a new blog which I will post here when I am ready to start promoting it, and I will continue this blog.  I need to decide if my WAH blog is going to survive, as it has been greatly neglected.

Crafting – I want to get more adventurous and try new things.  I already have a few things in my queue on Ravelry that I want to try.  I am still in the craft guilt, in the knitting area, but have decided crochet is where I prefer to be.  I still want to tackle a knitted sock too.

Cats – Continue loving on them and harassing them.  As much as some days I want to adopt a new one, I know that is not a good decision for a variety of reasons.  I may look into doing some volunteer work with the cat shelters in town.

Travel – I am hoping to go on a holiday in 2012, so continue to plan for this and save the funds up to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment